Answered By: Linda Fryer
Last Updated: 14, Mar 2017     Views: 9

Replacement TAFEcards can be issued at the Customer Service Centre at your local college.

There is a replacement fee of $20.

This may be waived in special circumstances.

Customer Service Centres are generally open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.

For more information, contact Course and General Enquiries using the link below.