Answered By: Linda Fryer
Last Updated: 08, Nov 2018     Views: 79

A Librarian can help you construct a search, access the Library's eResources, or search the Internet for reliable, authoritative sources. A librarian can also help you create your Bibliography or Reference List using Harvard or APA formatting. 

You can book a research help session with a librarian. Ask at the Library Service Counter or contact your College Library using the link below.

There are a number of guides that may help you:

  • "Research and Referencing Help" online guide (see the link below)
  • "How to search for journal articles and eBooks from home"
  • "How to search Google- Advanced Search Tips"
  • "How to tell if a website is reliable"
  • "How to use the TAFE NSW Library Catalogue"
  • "How to read a scholarly journal article"
  • "How to identify keywords"
  • "Referencing your Assignments – APA Style"
  • "Referencing your Assignments – Harvard Style"
  • "How to link Google Scholar to the SWSi Library Account"